For questions, please email email@example.com
Completed in summer 2010, the Bastyr University Student Village is designed to encourage interaction among students, fit into the campus's natural landscape and minimize impacts to the local environment. The Village consists of 11 three-story buildings that each house 12 students.
Watch this video for an inside look at the Village.
Summer 2022: $3160. Move-in date: Friday, July 8, 2022
Fall 2022: $4345.00. Move in date: Friday, September 16, 2022
Winter 2023: $4345.00 Move in date: TBD
Spring 2023: $4345.00 Move in date: TBD
Applying for Housing
We begin accepting housing applications in February for the following academic year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or for more information about student housing at Bastyr University.
Each green-built, LEED-registered and ADA-compliant cottage includes:
- Furnished single-suite rooms, each with a private bath and an extra-long single bed
- A complete, shared kitchen with individual pantry space (occupants provide dishes, pans and utensils)
- A shared lounge with a big-screen cable television, comfortable seating and gathering space
- A group study room, plus two study lofts with large tables
- Enclosed bicycle storage to secure bikes outside the hall
- Free laundry at two washer and dryer sets
- Free Wi-Fi throughout each hall, and the option to add wired connection in your suite
- Cable television available in each suite
- Card and key security
- Free utilities
- Access to landline phone in lounge, plus option to add landline phone in your suite
- Low-flow plumbing and certified Energy Star appliances
Awards and Certifications
The Student Village has received numerous awards and certifications since opening in 2010. In September 2010, it earned Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) platinum certification, becoming the first student housing project on the West Coast to receive the highest green building classification. In November, the Student Village won the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC) Outstanding Multifamily Project in the 2010 LEED for Homes Awards, announced at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Chicago. Most recently, it was a stop on the 2011 Northwest EcoBuilding Guild's Green Home Tour, showcasing the best green buildings in the Seattle area.