Bastyr alumni have continued, unlimited access to Career Services to help them advance their career goals and navigate career transitions. This includes:
- Educational seminars and workshops related to career development and business/practice management and networking events. These are primarily advertised through Beyond Bastyr.
- Career coaching appointments (available in-person and via phone or Zoom) to discuss your resume, job search, career exploration, interviewing skills, LinkedIn, and more. Sign up here.
- Bastyr Careers, Bastyr's job board for students and alumni.
- Job seekers can access their or register for a student/alumni account to search for and apply to meaningful and relevant job opportunities and connect with Bastyr’s network of employers.
- Job seekers can upload resumes to be included in Resume Books for employers to recruit them.
- Resources like sample resumes and cover letters and links to trusted and relevant job search websites can be found in the Resource Library on Bastyr Careers.
- Organizations that are hiring or who want to advertise a treatment room for rent or practice for sale can register for an employer account to post opportunities and access Resume Books.
Bastyr University Library
Visit the Bastyr Library Alumni homepage to take advantage of lifelong borrowing privileges, reference and research assistance, and access to select online resources.
Databases can be found in the Databases, A-Z list. Look for the ones without the lock icon and start searching! Don’t forget that if you’re an eligible practitioner in Washington State, you can register for HEALWA which includes access to many of the proprietary databases. It’s paid for with licensing fees so there’s no charge to sign up.
Research guides include professional organizations in addition to resources pertaining to specific programs.
Visit the Bastyr Library blog to stay on top of the latest library news and resources.
Email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance.
Office of Registrar
The Office of the Registrar oversees official transcript requests and degree verifications.
Find more details on requesting an official transcript here.
To verify the degree of a Bastyr alum, please search our database here. Alumni who do not have a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) hold on their record will be listed in our database.
Alumni who would like to remove a FERPA hold can contact the Registrar's office at email@example.com or 425-602-3089.
Bastyr Find a Practitioner
Let us help you market your business to prospective patients. The Bastyr Find a Practitioner site is a resource is available to the public to search for Bastyr graduate integrative health and wellness practitioners.
To list your business/practice, complete this form to provide us with your updated business/practice information and give us permission to share it.